Company History & Profile
HUTNI PROJEKT FM (India) Private Limited being a 100% subsidiary company of HUTNI PROJEKT Frydek-Mistek a.s. established for execution of projects in India in the field of Coke Oven & By-product Plant.
Hutni Projekt FM India Pvt. Ltd.
HUTNI PROJEKT has Technology and executing projects for setting up a Coke Oven Complex mainly offering Coke Oven Batteries, Coal Chemical Plants ( By Product Plant-BPP), Quenching Towers, etc on a Turnkey Basis. HPIL has fully equipped Design and Engineering, Technology, Procurement and Project management team for executing projects on Turnkey basis. Recent Projects are Coal Chemical Plants ( By Product Plant-BPP) at SAIL RSP, ISP, NMDC NSL & RINL VSP VIZAG among other projects in India.
Hutni Projekt India provides the following solutions:
- Turnkey contracts (EPC)
- Execution of project documentation for all stages (BI, BE, DE)
- Analyses and studies (impact of technological complexes on the environment; study the dispersion of pollutants in the air, noise studies, energy performance certificates, etc.).
- Site facility – Construction management; technical and erection supervision
- Commissioning, training of the operational staff
- Special activities and optimization of heating coke oven batteries and industrial ovens
HUTNI PROJEKT always abide by Environmental norms and emission laws as per guidelines provided by Governing bodies like. EIA, IPPC, for the Country / State of Plant set-up.
EPC – Engineering, Procurement & Construction | BE – Basic Engineering | DE – Detail Engineering
Mr. Chetan Sangani Graduated as Mechanical Engineer in 1989. Initially Started with Offering Consultancy to Technology companies in Steel Industry. His firm M/s Teknolink Enterprises now Develops and Exports Design & Engineering, Executed EPC projects with supplies of Technological Plant & Equipments for Steel Industry, etc.
Teknolink is Indian Business Partner with European companies in India like Hydraulico A.S. Denmark, Vitkovice CZ Republic, Sket Germany etc. Teknolink is System House for Siemens Limited and Dealer for Lincoln (SKF Group), Hind Rectifiers etc.